So while we were on vacation Jason and I got a little surprise, I'm PREGNANT. Yes folks, I'm 11 weeks now and let me just tell you. I am okay during the day but once five hits I feel like I am going to get sick. I can't touch food let alone eat it and I feel like I am going to pass out most nights by eight. I'm having a really hard time sleeping but I think that is due to other things going on and not the pregnancy. We're due the 10th of February, and guess what it is going to be the first February baby on my side of the family. I really hope I'm having another girl but I will be happy with what ever God sends our way. So keep your figures crossed and as soon as I know what I am having I will let you all know:o)
There is this new little park in Pearland that my mother and I took the kids to a few weeks ago. It's nice they not only can play in the water, but right next to it is a normal park. Oh , and best of all it's FREE!!! Needless tp say the kids had a blast, and it was nice to relax and let them enjoy themselves.
The buckets fill up with water and dump on top of your head. Gabriele was the smart one and as soon as he saw the bucket tilting he would run squealing in delight!!!
Gabriele following his big sister as usual
Gabriele, Mamma ( my mother), and Isabella
Gabriele was scared at first when the water started shooting out of things but Mamma made it all better. She showed him there was nothing to be afraid of!!!
Isabella, Gabriele, and Mamma walking towards another water thing on the ground.
Mamma showing the kids the water spraying out of the side of the wall!!!
Emanuel playing water tag with this little boy!!











2 comments:
YAYAYAYAYAY! I am so happy for you and Jason! What a huge surprise. I wish you nothing but a happy and healthy pregnancy! YAY!!!!
Also the pics are great-Isabella that little daredevil. Manny is such a heartbreaker and Gabriele-between these pics and the pics of him eating I just want to eat him up! He is adorable!
Congrats! Hope you have a healthy and "easy" pregnancy!!!
Post a Comment