Sunday, August 5, 2012

Not so New Space

I am so excited I have finally been able to rearrange my mess of a space. I love my job's, but sometimes it can get a bit over whelming when your work space is in shambles. With my small little business growing so has my supplies and need for not more space, but a better use of my space. Today after many weeks of planning I finally got just that and I couldn't be happier. It is so refreshing to be sitting here typing my blog and not feel like I am in the middle of a HUGE mess. Jason and I were able to put new fabric up on the wall, two new shelves, and rearrange everything, utilizing my space better. Our next project is to build a desk that is a bit higher and a bit wider for me to work on. I hope to get that done by the end of the month, but till then I am just so very pleased with the end results of our project today!!! I still have to repaint the trim around the wall, but I will not be able to finish that till next weekend.


So this is were it all happens!!



My small but very effective work space



I plan on taking that blue table out and building
one that is higher and wider!! 



I love the fact that I take up less space yet 
everything seems much more cozy!!



Sorry, I was playing with the light and this is the 
best picture capturing the true colors!! You can 
also see I still have some painting to do!!



This truly is a more comfortable work space 
for me!! I also want to thank Jason for helping me
rearrange, redecorate, and put my shelves up!! 


So my new work space is much more inviting for me and I don't feel like it is one big chaotic mess!! Thanks Jason for going with me on another revamp of a space in the house. I think he is use to it by now, or at least I hope he is!!

No comments: