Monday, July 30, 2012

Movie Night!!!

Movie night is the best thing in the world for our family, it has become the highlight of the kids week. We have had so much fun with it and have started adding new things to mix it up some too. This past week instead of making some frozen pizza we had the kids make a pizza each of their own. It was so much fun we are going to switch every other week between frozen and personal pan pizza. If you don't have a movie night I would so recommend it!! It has brought us all closer together, and like I said we have had so much fun with it!! Any who, I have a ton of pictures and have broken them down to a few so enjoy!!!

Bella starting her pizza



Gabriele starting his pizza 



Manni starting his pizza



Donato starting his pizza



As you can see Donato LOVES his cheese!!!



Gabriele had fun putting his cheese on too!!



Bella putting more toppings on her pizza!!



Manni putting cheese on top of his pizza!!!



Donato with his finished pizza (Daddy helped him some)



Manni with his finished pizza!!



Bella with her pizza too!!



Gabriele with his finished pizza!!



I found this popcorn bucket at the Dollar Tree and 
added some of my vinyl letters from
 This is supper cheap and very easy to do!! 



Donato showing us his Iron Man



Gabriele showing us Iron Man and
Bella showing us her Iron Man!!



Bella showing me some Ballet!!



Gabriele telling me he has had enough pictures!!
He was asking me to stop taking his picture, LOL!!



Oh YES I DID!!! 
Donato was not happy when I told him it was
time for bed. So being two he threw himself
down and started screaming no and telling me he
was not tiered. The joys of TWO!!!


I plan on posting the pictures of Bella's new room tomorrow and a few of my sewing projects up later this week!! So till later have a wonderful day!!!


No comments: