Sunday, March 11, 2012

This Weekend

So this weekend I was not able to get my kitchen table done because it rained ALL weekend. I did however get to the boys rooms and I am so pleased with the results. Jason and I spent the better part of Sunday cleaning, painting, and putting the room back together. I still have to buy a new set of blinds and curtains, but other then that it is PERFECT!!! Oh, and sorry about the pictures, I didn't realize till after the fact that my lens needed to be cleaned!!


Jason filling in all the holes before we start to paint



This was after about two hours in the room



Gabriele and Donato enjoying there new room!!



Bella wanted her picture taken with them too!!



Donato thinking he can sleep in his BIG boy bed!!



Gabriele being his cute self!!!



Another view of there room!!



As you can see we finished in time for them to go to bed!!



This is a view from Donato's bed!!!



I also got my hair cut SUPER short and I am enjoying the new look!! I actually wanted it shorter then what I got, but the woman cutting it said I would look cuter with an inverted bob!! Any who, I like it and it is very easy to manage and I am not going to be hot when supper comes. One thing I hate is my hair sticking to my neck when it is blazing hot outside!!


Here I am with my short hair and BANGS!!!




2 comments:

Dizzywestsidegirl said...

Love the new bedroom. You're kids are so beautiful I totally love to see their pics on FB. And you're hair is sassy!

Unknown said...

Thanks!! I love to see pictures of your family as well and I so hope one day we can actually see each other in person!! One day we will meet up either here or there!! Much Love!!!