After spending some time playing with my machine I realized I can design an applique, that you can iron onto any shirt, just for Donato and Isabella. Oh, and the nice thing is it would actually FIT THEM!!! It was quite simple and I was very please with the results of my finished product. I make a Mickey Mouse Applique for Donato, his fav, with his name, and age in the actual Mickey. It is so darn cute and he LOVES it, he was so excited, he kept pointing to his name and saying,"ME" and then pointing to the Mickey ears and saying, "Mickey Mouse". I now have one made for Gabriele and one that I am going to run by Isabella before making. If you knew Isabella you would understand that she is very opinionated (Jason said she gets that from me, NO you think) and she has a fashion sense (NOT from me, I don't have a fashionable bone in my body). SO anything like this that she can change or move things around I have her look at and I make it the way she would like it. Boys are so much easier when it comes to these things, I know why God only gave me one girl, that's all I can handle....LOL!!!
ANY WHO, after ironing Donato's Mickey Mouse figure onto his shirt I realized, I could sell these. It is a cheap and easy way for people, LP's and AH a like, to personalize there child's shirts. I love the idea of helping some one else create something for there child and personalizing it to fit what they need. Tonight I hope to get some pictures up in my shop and start offering it to people. Don't worry they are not going to be pricey at all, and you can buy cheap shirts online or at Target, Hobby Lobby, Wal-Mart, and etc. I tend to find more at Hobby Lobby, but not everyone has a Hobby Lobby near them. I have a few pictures of the actual shirt that I am going to post up and then I will hopefully post some of Donato and the rest of the kids sporting there shirts in the next day or two!!!
ENJOY!!!!
OH, tell me what you think!!!!
My new, "Who Am I" line!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment