ANY WHO, the first few pictures are the kids just sitting on the fireplace waiting to leave for the store. The last picture is what I get to see every day when I come home from work or from any place for that matter. When we get home from any place Donato goes into the kitchen (why the kitchen I still have not figured out), takes off his shoes, and then places them in front of the door. He is very particular about making sure both sets of shoes are next to each other and each shoe is next to its match. Today, after getting home Donato did what he always does with his shoes. I feed the kids lunch and tucked the two boys in for a nap and when I went to go in my room to fill an order I saw those two pairs of shoes right in front of the door. I had to take a picture because I know years from now when he stops placing his shoes right in front of the door I am going to miss it!! It is just the cutest thing, and I wanted to capture it on film to live on forever!!!
ENJOY!!!!
Donato with his passy and Mickey ready to go to the store
Much better NO passy, but he still had to have his Mickey
All four of my Little Rascals Isabella (6), Gabriele (4), Emanuel (12), and Donato (2)
Gabriele and Emanuel wanted to take there picture together
Of course then Isabella and Donato wanted to take there pictures together
This is what I get to see every day!!! I think it is the cutest thing ever!!!!
Well, I am off to bed, I have to bed up and at them in five and a half hours!! Back to work and the kids go back to school tomorrow!!!
Till Next Time!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment