I was not too sure what to expect because I had never been to one of these before!! To my surprise the whole things was a WONDERFUL experience and we are going to make sure we do it again next year. Chick-fil-a had a whole section reserved for the mom's and there son's and the whole thing was decorated. They had white linens on the tables, nice plate settings, and cute matching napkins, and silverware. The owner of this Chick-fil-a came out and welcomed us and then explained what to expect. I was shocked when he announced at the end that he was giving us the food for free, his way to show his appreciation to us Mom's, I just wanted to cry. A waitor come over and take our drink orders and started offering us food left and right. Gabriele of course had to try everything except the Spicy Chicken Sandwich, but Manni tried EVERYTHING including the Spicy Chicken!! They server us a fruit bowl, waffle fries, chicken nuggets, chicken sandwich, spicy chicken sandwich, a yogurt with strawberries on top and bottom, and a brownie sunday for desert. After we were done eating Gabriele and Manni started to decorate the "family" shield and decided that our crest should be a bear because it means loalty. Before everything was said and done the owner came back out to give each of the boys a flower to hand to there moms and then gave us a book that was written by the founder of Chick-fil-a, AWESOME book BTW (It's Easier to Build Boys Than Mend Men).
I was shocked and overjoyed with the amount of attention that went into this particular event. It truly was a blessing and made a huge impact on me as a person. I loved the time I got to spend with Manni and Gabriele, it was nice to just talk to Manni and watch Gabriele be Gabriele!!! Both the boys have already asked if we can do it again next year, I of course would LOVE to!!! They have a father daughter one for father's day that Jason is going to take Isabella to, and I am sure it will be just as nice!!!
Gabriele with his crown on
Manni with his crown on
Me, Gabriele, and Emanuel in front of one of the tables
Me, Gabriele, and Manni coming into Chick-fil-a standing next to the knight
Thank You Chick-fil-a for hosting such a WONDERFUL event!!! (Chick-fil-a in Sugar Land, TX)
No comments:
Post a Comment