The hem on the bottle was a 1 inch in the gage,
but you can also eye it and you will be fine.
Make sure you press this with your iron before
pinning!!
The top hem or the hem were the rob will go
through needs to be 3 inches on your gage. If you
don't have a gage you can always use a ruler.
Make sure you press this with your iron before pinning!!
Another view of the top hem!!
Some people like to pin with larger space between,
but I have always used a LOT of pins!! Just make sure
you have it secure for sewing!!
I placed my fabric to follow the first line on your machine.
Now if for some reason you don't have the lines let
the fabric barley pass the foot of your machine!! I did
this for both the top and bottom hem.
That's it. like I said very easy and fun to do! It took me less then an hour to finish the curtains and I was VERY please with the end results, and Bella LOVES them!!





No comments:
Post a Comment