WELL, last weekend she BEGGED us to take the training wheels off and show her how to get on and off the bike. On Sunday Jason took her outside, pulled the training wheels off and with one push she was ridding the bike with NO TRAINING WHEELS!!! It was such an exciting moment for her and us as parents!! Since then she has been riding around the block with us and is enthusiastic about going on bike rides/walks!! Our little girl is not so little any more and is growing up too fast:( I wish sometimes I could slow time down so I can enjoy these moments a little longer, but with in a blink of an eye they are gone and we are onto the next one.
My Baby Girl Ridding her bike four years ago!!
This is Isabella on her first bike at the tender age of
two and a half!! She LOVED IT!!
My little sweetie Pie!!
My NOW seven year old Little Girl!!!
Daddy helping Bella start off!!
Daddy telling Bella to keep peddling and
steer straight!!
Look my baby girl is riding her bike all by herself!!
Biking down to Uncle Scotts and back.
She really did AWESOME!!
A two wheeler today a car tomorrow!!
Yeah I am going to need more then tissue when she
gets into a car to drive it for the first time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment